Dining In Style...
Breakfast for hotel guests is served in the hotel court yard, all other meals are served in La Casa's restaurant / bar situated in the atmospheric main Plaza of Torrox pueblo less than a minutes walk from the Hotel, open Monday to Saturday during the summer for lunch and dinner. Our exciting menu changes seasonally and offers a variety of dishes to suit every palate including vegetarian choices.
All our food is freshly cooked to order and our personally selected, award-winning, Spanish wines start from just €12.95 per bottle.
We advise you to book a table in advance in the very busy months!
opening hours vary according to the season (0034) 952 53 96 50
- Chef's potted pate. Smooth chicken liver pate shot with brandy & served with salad garnish
- Prawns pil-pil for one or a sharing plate. Large prawns sizzling in chilli & garlic
- Deep-fried baby Camembert. four breaded camembert served with salad & home-made sweet relish.
- Goat's cheese salad with Andalusian honey dressing. A mixed leaf green salad topped with warmed goat's cheese & drizzled with honey dressing
- Baked tomatoes. Oven-baked tomatoes with a slight chilli kick topped with bubbling cream and Parmesan cheese
- Cured ham & melon. Refreshing melon wrapped with 15 month cured Serrano ham
Sample Main Courses
- Prime Irish Fillet steak. Melt in the mouth 200g Irish steak served with vine tomatoes and french fries.
- Mediterranean fish soup. A fantastic medley of fish includes clams, prawns, mussels and hake in a delicious fish bisque served with crusty bread
- Lamb shank with rosemary. Lamb shank served with rosemary sauce served with creamy mashed potatoes
- Tagliatelle & tomato & olive pesto. Tagliatelle coated with a fantastic tomato based sauce and topped with parmesan
- fillet of cod with chirizo and mixed beans.
- Chicken breast with home-made sauce. Pan-fried chicken breast topped with home-made sauce & served with potatoes.
- BBQ Spare Ribs. Marinated whole or half rack of ribs with side order of french fries
- Icky Sticky Toffee Pudding (La Casa Signature Dessert Dish) Served with a warm toffee sauce
- Mango Sorbet, ideal to refresh the palate
- Warm chocolate fudge cake, served with lashings of cream
- Cheese & biscuits - a selection of four cheeses including blue & cheddar
- Lemon Posset.
Coffee or Tea