Dining In Style...
Breakfast is available for hotel guests only and is served in the hotel courtyard.
Lunch is served between 1pm-4pm and dinner from 7pm until 10.30pm.
During the summer months on our beautiful terrace and in the winter in our heated courtyard.
All our food is freshly cooked to order and our personally selected, award-winning, Spanish wines start from just €12.95 per bottle.
We advise you to book a table in advance during the very busy months!
Opening hours vary according to the season please always check with us by calling us on (0034) 952 53 5471/662039741
- Chef's potted pate. Smooth chicken liver pate shot with brandy & served with salad garnish
- Prawns pil-pil for one or a sharing plate. Large prawns sizzling in chilli & garlic
- Deep-fried baby Camembert. four breaded camembert served with salad & home-made sweet relish.
- Goat's cheese salad with Andalusian honey dressing. A mixed leaf green salad topped with warmed goat's cheese & drizzled with honey dressing
- Baked tomatoes. Oven-baked tomatoes with a slight chilli kick topped with bubbling cream and Parmesan cheese
- Cured ham & melon. Refreshing melon wrapped with 15 month cured Serrano ham
Sample Main Courses
- Prime Irish Fillet steak. Melt in the mouth 200g Irish steak served with vine tomatoes and french fries.
- Mediterranean fish soup. A fantastic medley of fish includes clams, prawns, mussels and hake in a delicious fish bisque served with crusty bread
- Lamb shank with rosemary. Lamb shank served with rosemary sauce served with creamy mashed potatoes
- Tagliatelle & tomato & olive pesto. Tagliatelle coated with a fantastic tomato based sauce and topped with parmesan
- Fillet of cod with chorizo and mixed beans.
- Chicken breast with home-made sauce. Pan-fried chicken breast topped with home-made sauce & served with potatoes.
- BBQ Spare Ribs. Marinated whole or half rack of ribs with side order of french fries
- Icky Sticky Toffee Pudding (La Casa Signature Dessert Dish) Served with a warm toffee sauce
- Mango Sorbet, ideal to refresh the palate
- Warm chocolate fudge cake, served with lashings of cream
- Cheese & biscuits - a selection of four cheeses including blue & cheddar
- Lemon Posset.
Coffee or Tea